for papers is open! Submissions will be accepted until August 10, 2017.
We accept Full Paper for publication & oral (poster) presentation, Abstract for oral (poster) presentation.
2017 2nd International Conference on Robotics and Automation Engineering (ICRAE 2017) will be held in Shanghai, China during December 29-31, 2017.
The ICRAE conference is an international forum for the presentation of technological advances and research results in the fields of Robotics and Automation Engineering.Researchers from across the world are welcome to attend and submit their best work to ICRAE 2017 conference to exchange ideas about the latest theories, technology, data, and videos furthering the state-of-the-art in Robotics and Automation Engineering.
After a careful reviewing process, all accepted papers after proper registration and presentation, will be published in the conference Proceedings by IEEE, and sent to be reviewed by the IEEE Conference Publication Program for IEEE Xplore, Ei Compendex and Scopus.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Robot design, development and control
• Human-robots interfaces
• Network robotics
• Mobile robots and autonomous systems
• Human augmentation and shared control
• Space and underwater robots
• Intelligent transportation technologies and systems
• Vehicle control applications
• Telerobotics and Teleoperation
• Industrial networks and automation
• Intelligent warehouses
• Modeling, simulation and architectures
• Vision, recognition and reconstruction
• Virtual Reality & Image processing & Surveillance
• Web-based control & Autonomous agents
• Petri nets (system design/verification with nets, protocols and networks)
• Reasoning about action for intelligent robots
• Natural language dialogue with robots
• Speech recognition & Signal reconstruction
• Computer and microprocessor-based control
• Hierarchical control
• Instrumentation networks and software
• Real-time syst;ems control & Time series and system modeling
• Environmental monitoring and control & Information-based models for control
• Time-frequency analysis
• Feature extraction
• Discrete event systems & Hybrid dynamical systems & System identification
• Hybrid dynamical systems
• Adaptive signal processing and control
• Nonlinear signals and systems
Ms. Hedy Huang