|Full Paper (Publication and Presentation)|
|IEEE Student Member||490 USD||540 USD|
|Student||500 USD||550 USD|
|IEEE member||530 USD||590 USD|
|Non-Student||540 USD||600 USD|
|IEEE Student Member (Virtual)||430 USD||460 USD|
|Student (Virtual)||450 USD||480 USD|
|IEEE member (Virtual)||500 USD||530 USD|
|Non-Student (Virtual)||510 USD||540 USD|
|Additional Paper||400 USD||450 USD|
|Abstract (Presentation Only)|
|Student||300 USD||330 USD|
|Non-Student||350 USD||380 USD|
|Student (Virtual)||250 USD||280 USD|
|Non-Student (Virtual)||280 USD||310 USD|
|Attendance Only (Listeners)|
|Student||220 USD||240 USD|
|Non-Student||240 USD||260 USD|
|Extra Page||70 USD per page|
The registration fees above includes:
1. Full paper registration fee includes participation in the technical program, 15 minutes presentation time, lunch, dinner and coffee breaks on November 19, publication fee in the conference proceedings, conference e-proceedings, etc.
2. Abstract registration fee includes participation in the technical program, 15 minutes presentation time, lunch, dinner and coffee breaks on November 19, etc.
3. Listener registration fee includes participation in the technical program, lunch, dinner and coffee breaks on November 19, etc.
4. Please note that the registration fee doesn't include the accommodation, air ticket, visa application, etc.
Notification about COVID-19 Pandemic
ICRAE 2022 conference is closely monitoring the status of the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on conference and travel. Participants safety and health is our priority. While ICRAE 2022 conference prefer to have an in-person conference to the maximum extent possible, virtual presentation will be acceptable this year, besides the regular onsite presentation format (oral presentation).
If you need more details about it, please contact with the conference secretary. (Email: email@example.com)
1. Full paper (virtual) registration fee includes publication fee (cover a paper within 5 pages), 15 minutes presentation time (virtual), conference abstract (electronic version), etc.
2. Abstract (Virtual) registration fee includes 15 minutes presentation time (virtual), conference abstract (electronic version), etc.
Exclusion of Liability：
The Conference Organizer will not be held responsible for participants' failure to attend the conference directly or indirectly occasioned by visa application deny, riots, diseases or any conditions beyond the control of the Conference Organizer. And thus, the conference registration fee cannot be refunded.
Refund and Cancellation Deadline:
The cancellation deadline is on October 10, 2022.
Cancellations before October 10, 2022 is acceptable but it will be charged for 30% of registration fee as the handling fee.
For the safety of your properties, participants are required to wear attendee card in the conference period. Please don't carry other conference unrelated people to enter the conference room. The onsite staff or organizer has the right to stop those without the name card from entering the meeting room. Please note that the organizer and the onsite staff will not accept liability for any kind of damage, losses or injuries occurring to persons or personal belongings during the conference.
1. Additional paper registration requests that two papers have the same FIRST Author.
2. For each accepted paper, at least 1 author needs to register and present the paper in the assigned session, either in virtual or onsite presentation. 根据出版社要求，1篇文章需要至少1位作者参会做报告。
3. The early bird registration deadline is before July 5, 2022.
4. Student fee is ONLY applicable for students who are the FIRST authors. 以学生价注册文章，该学生必须为该论文的第一作者。请注册时附上学生证等证明文件的扫描件。
5. One registration allows only 1 participant to attend the conference. If co-author or family member would like to attend the conference, please register as the listener.