Submission Methods 投稿指南———————————
Submission format: All submission must conform to the formatting instructions of attached Conference Proceedings. Each submission must be in complete English, in PDF format, and include in the first page:
(1) the title 论文标题
(2) the names and affiliations of all authors 所有作者的名字以及单位
(3) every author's email所有作者的联系邮箱
(4) a brief, one paragraph abstract of the paper 文章摘要
* A regular submission must be no less than 5 pages and not exceed 10 pages (including the title, authors, abstract, figures, and references). The paper is limited within 5 pages, and additional page will be charged (70 USD/page). 会务组要求提交的论文需最少5页，最多不超过10页（文章标题，摘要， 参考文献等）。 论文超过5页将收取每页400元的超页费。
* Any submission deviate from these guidelines will be rejected without consideration of its merit. 未按照以上投稿要求的论文将被直接拒稿。
Registration Fee 注册费—————————————
|RMB 人民币||USD 美金|
|Student Author||3000 RMB||480 USD|
|IEEE Member/Committees Author||3000 RMB||480 USD|
|Author||3300 RMB||530 USD|
|Presenter||2200 RMB||350 USD|
|Listener||1750 RMB||280 USD|
|Additional Paper||2200 RMB||350 USD|
|Additional Page (Per Page)||400 RMB||70 USD|
|Additional Conference Proceedings||400 RMB||70 USD|
|Academic Visiting (Pending)||coming soon...||coming soon...|
THE REGISTRATION FEES ABOVE INCLUDES 会议注册费明细:
1. Author registration fee includes participation in the technical programme, 15 minutes presentation time, Lunch and coffee breaks on November 18, publication fee in the conference proceedings, conference e-proceedings, etc.
2. Presenter registration fee includes participation in the technical programme, 15 minutes presentation time, lunch and coffee breaks on November 18, etc.
3. Listener registration fee includes participation in the technical programme, lunch and coffee breaks on November 18, etc.
4. Please note that the registration fee doesn't include the accommodation, air ticket, visa application, etc.
1. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual being denied.
2. The registration fee cannot be refunded for any reason caused by delegates.